Acron is a medium-sized city located in the northeastern Ohio region of Summit County, Ohio, the United States.
Acron is called the "City of Inventions," but it was formerly called the "Capital of Rubber in the World" and was formerly known as the home of Quaker Oates and before then as a ceramic work. Built at the southern end of the Western Reserve in Connecticut, Acron grew by selling gravity. on the shortest line between the Kuyahoga River (Great Lakes - Lake Erie) and the Toscarawas River (connecting the Ohio River and the Gulf of Mexico). The Portage Pass, the shortest way to carry canoeing, is the main reason why Acron has been brought up by connecting the two.
- Acron/Summit Convention Visitors Bureau, 77 E Mill St, +1-330-374-7560, Toll-Free: + .
- 1 Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK IATA), 5400 Lauby Rd NW, +1 330 499-4221☏. It's the most convenient airport, small, easy to move, and fast to get in and out.
- 2 Akron Executive Airport (AKC IATA) Large Air Airport. You can have an immigration office or customs office and receive international flights.
There is a direct flight from the following cities to Akron Canton Regional Airport (some cities offer seasonal flights and provide only certain days of the week). Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Fort Myers, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, and Tampa.
There is also a bus to the airport. RTA's subway bus 110, which runs on a local route via Minami Summit County, runs $1.25 an hour a day between Achron's airport and downtown. The Salta Route 81 runs through I-77 from Monday through Friday between Monday and Friday between Canton's downtown Belden Village area, airport and downtown Acron Metro RTA Transit Center. Route 81L goes from the airport to Verden Village, downtown only (81L Saturday does not go to Acron) - $1.50. Take a bus at the north end (new location) of the airport terminal.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA) - Northwest Achron, about an hour away to United Airlines headquarters.
Since Achron lost Amtrak Station on the last cut, he must go to Cleveland or Alliance.
Acron is a great supporter of the interstate highway. The I-76 is a great vehicle from the East or West, and the I-77 is an easy way between Cleveland and Acron. Further to the south of I-77 is Canton, the home of the Professional Football Hall of Fame. The city also has two other expressways, Route 8 and Route 59, both of which occupy the center of the city. There is little in town more than ten minutes away from the expressway. One of the best byproducts of this system is a rush hour or less.
- 3 Greyhound, 631S Broadway, . Station and ticket hours: 7:30AM~10PM every day.
- Connect to Ohio & Elekcanal Path Rail 4 Metro Cleveland.
- Akron METRO RTA, 416 Kenmore Blvd, ☏1-330-762-0341, Toll-Free: . A limited but appropriate service for most Akron locations. It also has a connection with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transportation Bureau and the Stark County Local Transportation Bureau and the South, respectively.
- Burberton Summit Taxi Co. .
- City Yellow Cab, 650 Home Ave, ☏+1-234-542-3941.
- 1-Acron Museum of Art-1 S high, 330 376 . In 2007, the museum opened a new, latest glass and steel facility.
- 2 Akron Zoo, 500 Edgewood Ave,, fax number, ✉[email protected] This family-friendly zoo is dedicated to the conservation of wild animals. More than 700 animals are on display. Snow leopards, penguins, Galapagos tortoises, and Andes condors are rare.
- 3 Home of John Brown, 550 Copley Rd, FAX:, ✉[email protected] Guided tour time: W-F 12:30PM and 2:30PM. A famous abolitionist named Acron started a slave-liberation war in 1859, including an attack on Harper's ferry, calling home from his hometown. Price: Adults: $5, Elderly and Children: $4.
- 4 Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, 714 N Portage Path, , fax, ✉[email protected] April 1 - December 30: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. every day (the building closed at 4:30 p.m.) Ended: Easter, November 13 and 14 (decorations for national holidays), Thanksgiving, December 24, 1:00 p.m., Christmas and December 31. Goodyear's home, F.A. Siebel, and the 65-room family of the early 20th century, welcome visitors to the house, the site, and the outside buildings.
- 5 Acrowharhouse University, Fiahill (Achron University) 60, +1-330 . It was an old fashioned Victorian mansion originally owned by a rubber baron of Achron.
- See 6 Hall Farm & Village 2686 Oak Hill Rd , [email protected]. August 6: W-Su 10AM-5PM, October 9: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. SAS. Hale Farm & Village showcases local communities in the 19th century by displaying the heritage of agriculture, gardens and buildings on the premises. Glass blowing, blacksmith, basket making, spinning, weaving, earthenware, candle making, broom making, brick making..See the event calendar for specific events. Ten dollars for adults and five dollars for children.
- 7 National Inventors Hall of Fame, 221S Broadway St, ☏ .
art and culture
- 1E.J.Thomas Performing Arts Hall, 198 Hill St, +1 330 972-7570, Fax:.
- 2 Akron Civil Theater, 182 S Main St, Fax.
- The Banza Clutter Theater Company 157 University Abu☏+1 330 606 .
- 3 Highland Square Theater, 826W Market St, . A historic theater building where a new movie is shown. $5.
- 4 Music Music, 51 E Market St (Northern)
- 5 Summit Artspace, 140 E Market St, [email protected] (US✉))
- 6 Akron RubmerDucks, 300 S Main St, FAX ✉[email protected] The Rubaddax is the champion team of the Eastern League (AA Minor League), a part of the Cleveland Indian Farm System in the Major League. Located just 45 minutes south of the progressive field, they often receive major leaguers (like the AAA team) just before they are sent to Cleveland.
- . U of Akron is a member of the NCAA College Sports Central American Conference.
- 8 Sandlan Metro Park
- 9 Cascade Valley Metro Park
- 10 Firestone Metro Park
- 11 Good Year Heights Metro Park
- 12 All-American Soap Box Derby, 789 Derby Downs Dr,☏+1 330 733-8723, Fax:, ✉[email protected] The annual event, which started in 1934, allows boys and girls aged between 8 and 17 to compete for scholarships and other prizes in a motor-free race car. The contestants participate in local events every summer before they play the final at Acron.
- 13 WGC Investment (WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational) (Firestone Country Club) Holds the competition for the winner of the major international golf events at the annual Professional Golf Association (PGA) event. It will be held on the famous 7,283 yard South Course, designed by Bad Way in 1929 and renewed by Robert Trent Jones in 1960. Firestone is one of Tiger Woods's favorite courses and has set seven PGA tours.
- 14 Founders Day Celebration, 373 Carroll St (James A Roads Arena). Acron is born to an alcoholic. Once a year, I go to Acron to recover alcohol addicts around the world and to celebrate their sobs.
- a 15-porch locker An annual gathering of Highland Square art, rock and roll music, and the community.
- Created in 2686 at Ohio Hill Street Ohio Festival. A Ohio workman's event at Hare Farm & Village on the Labor Day weekend. $7 for adults and $5 for children.
- 16 ZipCon, 303 Carroll S (University of Akron Student Union) 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. a local anime convention In late February, $5 general and $10 laniard.
- 8 University of Akron, 302 Buchtel Common, fax:. Akron University is a famous engineering school for polymer science.
Akron is the head office of the following Fortune 1000 companies:
- 1 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (112).
- 2 First Energy (184). It is a utility company covering the northern Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- 1 The University of Akron Square, 135S Broadway, : ✉[email protected] The silo and factory used by Quaker Oates was changed by its owner, Akron University, into the dormitory space.
- 2Orangery Mall, 76 S Main St, 330 535 . A small closed mall on the first floor of the Acron Center, a complex with the headquarters of Chase Bank Acron Branch and First Energy Corporation.
- 3 Don Durmm Studios & Gallery, 437 Crouse St, , fax:, ✉[email protected] It is most famous for the aluminum casting of Don. a collection of great works of art by various artists You don't have to shop to enjoy this gallery, just walk around like a crowded museum. The small gift shop offers a number of affordable items that are not found anywhere in the city, including handmade jewelry, clothing, fancy soap, and creative greeting cards.
- 4 Chapel Hill Mall, 2000 Brittan Rd, 330 633-1131. Mo-Sa 10AM~9PM, Su Noon to 6:00 p.m. At the Chapel Hill Mall, there are large-scale stores, such as JCPenney, Sears and Macy, with nearly 100 more shops. At the Food Court, there is also a full-size indoor carousel made of wood-carved animals and pictures of famous spots in Top County.
- A semi-5th-century Vintage Store.
- 6-square record, ☏ . New and used vinyl.
- 7 Good Life Tattoo and Piercing, 752 W Market St, . Mo-Sa 12PM~9PM. the only tattoo and a stab in Highland Square
- 8 University of Akron Bookstore, 303 E Carroll. Sell Zips-branded clothing and accessories
- 9 Mustar Seed Market, 867 W Market S . Local Supariter and Cafe
- Aradins, West Market Street, Highland Square. A cheap restaurant with healthy fresh dishes. It is also popular for takeout.
- 1 Mary Coil Ice Cream Pearl (Michael Trecaso's), 780 W Market St (Highland Square), ☏+1 330 253-1511. I voted for the best homemade ice cream of Acron. Recipient Michael Trekaso's Pasta Award. an outdoor patio Take out enabled.
- 2 Beau's Grill, 3180 W Market St, . Banket Rooms, Live Music, Bar, Seafood, Steakhouse, American
- The Office Bistro & Lounge (778 N Main St) +1 330 376 . Time: Monday - Thursday 11-23:00, Friday 11-02:30, Saturday 16-02:30.
- 3 Bricco, 1 W Exchange,, Fax:. Time: Mon-Thu:11 - Midnight, Fri:11 - 01:00, Sat:16 - 01:00, Most Closed. They offer affordable Italian menus and specialize in pizza and pasta in $9-18. On Monday and Tuesday nights, they sell wine at the country's lowest retail price. On weekdays, there are comparatively busy barsheens.
- 4 Crave, 57 e Market St . Time: Monday - Thursday 11 - 22:00, Friday 11 - 23:00, Saturday 17 - 23:00. The craves offer a wide range of dishes from gourmet sandwiches to halives of rum and vanilla glass. The price is quite reasonable, the entry is only $26, and the average is in your late teens. The decor is funky and modern.
- 5 Spaghetti Warehouse, 510 S Main St (Bldg 33), ☏ , fax number:.
- 6 Zubs Delhi and Bar (Capri Piza), 795 W Market St, W Market St +1-330-252-0272.Mo-Sa 11AM-3AM, Su 11AM-2AM. Good pizza and wings. A wonderful sandwich named after a movie character. It is connected to Matenia and opened all night.
- 7 Platinum Dragon, 814 W Market St, ☏ . Chinese with cheap lunch.
- 8 Hyde Park Grill 4073 Medina Road (Market Street and I-77, 15 minutes northwest from the downtown of Acron),☏+1 330 670 : +1 330 670-6174.
- 9 Ken Stewart's Grill (1970 W Market St) +1 330 867-2555 . Contemporary, Seafood
- 10 Tangier Restaurant & Cabaret, 532 W Market St, , fax:, ✉[email protected] Bar, Mediterranean, Middle East, United States
Highland Square in the Culture area has a lot of bars on West Market Street. The guidance on which location fits your needs is most shared by the local (young) people. There are 20 different university-oriented facilities, including bars, clubs and lounges, in the central town of Shichang City. Kenmore Boulevard is accessible from I-76 and has many unique facilities.
-  Lock View, 207S Main Center (to the right from Lock 3 Park), ☏ - . They specialize in baked cheese sandwiches and impressive beers that repeat changes.
- 2 69 tap, 370 Paul Williams St, . It is located just south of the Aero stadium. I chose a moderate type of beer.
- Angel Falls Coffee. a coffee shop in the hip area.
- Anabel. Great for cheap beer and raw music.
- 3. Martinee. It's a decent beer bill and a bright bar.
- 4 Square Nightclub, 820 W.Market Cents. a fancy bar
- Rubber City Grill (adjacent to the Lux Nightclub) Zip theme bar
- 5 Akronym Breating, 58 E Market St, ✉ [email protected].
- 6 Lock 15 Brewing, 21 W North St, . Tu-Th 11AM-11PM, Fr-Sa 11AM-12AM, Su 11AM-9PM.
- 7 Thirst Dog Brewer Tawhaus 587 Grant☏ . Tu-Th 12PM-9PM, Fr-Sa 12PM-10PM, Su 12PM-5PM.
- Hoppin Frog tasting room, E Waterrud in 1680. Mo 5PM-10PM, Tu-We 11AM-10PM, Tu-Sa 11AM-11PM.
- 8. Ticket Office Mo-Th 4PM-1PM, Fr 4PM-12AM, Sa 11AM-12AM, Su 11M-7PM.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for standard double rooms:|
|Budget||Less than $75|
|Midrange||$75 - 120|
|Splage||More than $120|
- 1 Fairbridge Inn & Suites 120 Monrose WAbe☏, .55 dollars.
- 2 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acron South (Airport Area) 898 Arlington Ridge E, Check in: 3PM, Check out: 11:WiFi AM, Breakfast included. $75. .
- Includes 3 courtyard by Marriott Acron Downtown 41 Furnest, 330 .Wi-Fi, Pool, and Fitness Center. $150.
- Hilton Garden Inn 1307E Market☏, +1-330-733-2900 Check in: 3PM, Check out: 12. Wi-Fi, Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Indoor Pool $150 is included.
keep ~ safe
Given the size, diversity, and activities of the city, it's really safe. Few people go during the day in Acron, and few places go at night.
In general, the west side of the road near Copry Road is regarded as the worst section of the town. It's best to avoid violent crime and theft because it's very common. Some housing projects, especially those in zoos under the U.S. Bridge and those near Elizabeth Park, are also a bit dangerous, and must be completely circumvented with feet and cars.
If you want to visit Akron University, it's best to be in the west of the market/Buxtel crossing. The Near East area is not always safe, but there are a lot of medium-sized drug activities, sometimes violent and violent robbery.
- Fire station (non-emergency),☏+1 330 375 .
- Police (non-emergency)+1 330 375 .
- Poison center☏, .
- 3 Akron Children's Hospital, One Perkins Square,
- 4 Cleveland Clinic Akron General (Akron General Medical Center), 400 Wabash Ave, +1 330
- 5 Akron City Hospital 141 N Forge St .
- 6 US Post Office, 209 S Main Center, 330 376 .M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 7 Akron-Summit Country Public Library, 60S High St, All branches of Akron Library
- 8 Akron Beacon Journal, the only daily newspaper published in the 388S Main St. Acron market.
- He was a general in the west. Free weekly coverage of local news.
- Devil strip. Free of charge every month, they report the local art and culture of Acron and surrounding cities.
- 9 First United Methodist Church of Akron, 263 E Mill St, Fax:, ✉[email protected] A Methodist service.
- 10 Woodland United Methodist Church of Akron (444 N Hawkins Ave (located in West Acron), ☏+1 330 -9777 ([email protected]). A Methodist service.
- Rosh Pinah Messian Congregation 3891 Ira Road (in Baauth town),☏+1 330 668 .
- 11 St. Anthony of the Paua Church, at 83 Mosser Place, 330 762 . a Catholic service
- 12 St. Vincent de Paul Parish, 164 W Market St, , fax:. a Catholic service
- Community of Clist Church (834 Grant St) , +1 330 253-8803
- 13 Goodyear Heights Prebytelian Church, 1430 Goodyear Blvd, ✉ [email protected], 1633. Presbyterian Church (US)
- 14 Fairrow-West United Church of List (UCC), 2095 W Market St, +1 330 [email protected] Sunday is Contemporary Worship, and Friday is Taise Worship.
- The Cross-Point Confederacy Church, Rothrock and S.Cleveland-Massillon Road, +1 330 666-1693 , ✉ [email protected] Summer 10:30AM.
- North to Cleveland. Things are happening there.
- To the west were Medina and other old fashioned hamlets, many of which preserved the square of the city.
- You can enjoy a blend of outdoor and American industrial history, visiting Kuyahoga Valley National Park. The canal Baiway stretches south from Lake Erie, downtown Cleveland, via Acron, New Philadelphia, to Bolivar and the historical sol.
- Portage Lakes State Park 5031 Manchester Road...74 non-electric campuses, 400 horsepower limit on the lake, eight launch lamps, boat rental, fishing, hunting, beach, five-mile hiking course, volleyball court, basketball court, game water bird
- Kuyahoga Valley National Park - A little way from Acron and Cleveland. The fifth most frequent national park.
|Jct N S ←Burton ←||W E||→Talmagji → Yanstown|
|Cleveland Samba←||N S||→ North Canton → Canton|
|Findley Burberton←||W E||→ JCT N s → Tower → Yanstown|
|Cleveland Retos Kuyahoga Fall←||N S||→ End|
|Medina Samba←||W E||→ End|
|End Left||W E||→Kuyahoga Falls →Lavna|